The Overthere Shrine The Overthere Shrine

I liked it. It starts of with quite a childish and playful mood, but then converts into possible regret and uncertainty. But overall the piece keeps mysterious and curious feelings flowing. One thing that I missed was something more exciting and different, but perhaps it's just me.

Troisnyx responds:

Search this remix on YouTube and you will understand why it cannot be exciting and different per se. This remix was accompanied by quotes from Grambi, Jaydes, Luvbi and Bonechill, telling the story of how Luvbi ultimately became the Pure Heart, sacrificing herself in the process.

Thanks for your review! ^_^

Before the Fight Before the Fight

I really liked the intro and how it evolved, but I just think that the piece seems to be missing that epic finale that it builds up and encourages. I'd recommend filling the finale with perhaps more brass, percussion and strings to compliment to the melody. Felt quite empty and mild with just the minor strings and horns doing the main act. But overall, I think it's a beautiful piece.

Black And White Black And White

I agree with the person below me. The mastering is pretty bad and the sound quality is horrible. But the flow and the rhythm was practically flawless through the majority of the piece. Might've needed some corrections and more pedal here and there, but overall, I liked it.

Rec0iLx responds:

I will be uploading one with much better quality shortly

Piercing Rat Piercing Rat

It was ok. I just can't find a musical and correct link between the main melody and the pads in the end. Quite repetitive as you said, but definately NOT classical music, as you've categorized it as.

EmptyCell responds:

ups
I dont categorize it. Sorry seriously :D

{SR} Uphill Flutter {SR} Uphill Flutter

Relaxing!

Awesome! A really relaxing and uplifting piece of music. I imagine driving my car downtown in the night hearing nothing but music in my ears.

The Last Ship The Last Ship

Nice composition.

Emotional! The brass and strings crescendos very amazing. Good job.

BrokenDeck responds:

Many thanks!

Climbing the Tower Climbing the Tower

Tranquilizing

Very well arranged. It was very calming and beautiful.

Fantasy Four Strings Fantasy Four Strings

Elegance

This was very elegant and beautiful and aggressive at the same time. Nice ending!

The Terminal - Piano The Terminal - Piano

Intriguing

Nice skills! The high notes bring a vibe of mystery to it all. Well done.

Counting down the hours Counting down the hours

Uplifting

This was great, my friend! Very emotional and uplifting.